Peaceful rural setting, only 10 minutes' drive from the upper mountains villages, railway stations, cafes and restaurants, bush walks, school bus at end of street. This spacious Hartley homestead is set on 6.9 acres of level grounds with dual frontage ideal for possible future additional dwellings and sheds.
Four double sized bedrooms with built-ins, large en-suite, walk in robe, study with own entrance for the home office. Two spacious living areas including two formal and informal dining. Large open plan modern kitchen with electric stainless steel cooking. Stunning views from the wrap around verandah and rear entertainers' courtyard (with new pergola) to Mount York escarpment and fabulous pink sunsets over Mount Clarence.
Single lock up garage with attached studio and separate toilet. Double garage and single carport, parking for three or more cars, machinery shed at Glenrock Place entrance.
- Potential to build granny flat with separate entrance (STCA)
- Plenty of space for large shed, livestock paddocks
- Level block with dual access
- 4 bedrooms all with build inns and are of generous proportions, master with ensuite and walk inn robe
- 5th bedroom away from main beds could be used as home office with own entrance
- Single garage could be converted into larger studio with own powder room which also could be turned into a bathroom, good size
- Bore Water great for watering the gardens and watering livestock
- Solar panels - keep the electricity bills down
- Two split system air conditioners
- Two living areas both large enough for formal and informal dining
- Two bathrooms with baths, master with separate shower
- Fully fenced rear entertaining area and under cover pergola, great for kids and dogs and BBQ's
For further information please give Victoria a call 0425 224 889
Contact agent for details