Beautifully presented and maintained, this much loved weatherboard (circa 1940's) has three good sized bedrooms, two with built-ins, and the new bathroom includes underfloor heating. Featuring high ceilings, polished timber floors plus natural gas central heating and the modern updated kitchen has a new gas stove and dishwasher. The dining area opens out to a covered entertaining patio and fully fenced rear garden.
- Walking distance to Leura Village and train station;
- Located in one of South Leura's sought after streets;
- Ideal for downsizers, easy care low maintenance tranquil cold climate gardens, with a blaze of colour in Autumn and Spring;
- Fully renovated kitchen with gas cooking and electric 900mm oven with stone bench top;
- Fully renovated bathroom with two separate shower heads, heated towel rack, fully tiled floor to ceiling, quality fittings;
- Underfloor gas heating throughout, large attic storage with pull down stairs;
- Large lounge room with working fireplace overlooking east facing front garden;
- Three bedrooms all fully carpeted, living area timber hardwood flooring, master bedroom overlooks lovely east facing front garden with large built-in robes;
- Rear large fully undercover pergola area overlooking beautiful garden;
- Fully renovated laundry with loads of storage;
- Peaceful and very private, well loved and looked after, not to be missed!
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
- Saturday, 24 February 2018
- 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm