This c1930s weatherboard cottage has fabulous street appeal! It has been lovingly renovated yet still adorned with all the original period features including high decorative ceilings and cornices, ornate light fittings, picture rails and timber windows with coloured/ stained glass panels.
• Two (2) generous size bedrooms plus a full length sun-room at the rear;
- Formal lounge and separate dining, all rooms with pattern ceilings
• Polished timber floorboards throughout;
• Timber kitchen with gas cook-top and electric oven;
• Quality updated bathroom with combined bath/shower and toilet;
• Natural gas underfloor ducted heating plus a log-effect gas heater;
• Internal laundry;
• Instant Gas HWS;
• Fully fenced, low maintenance garden;
• Rain tanks;
• Tandem double garage with toilet and basin that could be converted to a self-contained granny flat (STCA)
Well positioned on the high side of the street, between Katoomba and Leura villages and less than 1klm to Katoomba Railway Station, this property is a must to inspect!
Contact Agent for Details
Contact agent for details